Thank you so much for your encouraging responses to my report of our recent break-through with the government of Mexico. It is truly amazing!
I just returned home from another awesome meeting with our Lawyer. With a huge smile, he told me that the government is DONATING 2,000 trees for our reforestation! It is more than required. They will deliver the trees to us for planting in one month. WOW! On top of that, he found a way to reduce our balance owed from $7,000 to $5,000! Another great day for Camp Laughing Child!
Incredibly, our two best workers in construction just “happened” to be between jobs right now… They are absolutely thrilled to come back to work at the Camp. They start back to work on Monday. Father’s blessings are flowing here because YOU pray! Thank you!
Please agree with Father that these specific needs will be met in full:
(In order of priority)
1. Permit for changing land designation and impact study $2,000 (MAY 26TH).
2. Environmental studies, plans, and legal work $3,000 (due in three monthly payments of $1,000, beginning June 1ST).
3. Monthly salary total for our two full-time workers $1,200 (Monthly).
4. Building Materials (On average, 20 to 30 percent more than the total amount paid for salaries). Approximately $1,500 (Monthly).
5. A “new” USED truck… (Our faithful one is actively dying) 🙂 $8,000 to $10,000 (This Summer).
BLESS YOU FOR TAKING THESE TO FATHER!
Please pray with me that Able Father will more than provide for these immediate ministry expenses and raise up monthly financial partners as we share His Vision for Camp Laughing Child.
Love you and bless Father for you daily,